The Power of Nature
Mauro and I are passionate about essential oils, we have been using them in our home for the past five years. It’s no surprise really, as we met studying Naturopathy and Mind Body Medicine. In many ways Chiara’s diagnosis has brought us right back to where we started, on a mission connect with all things health and wellness, she reignited our passion for a natural approach to healing and life in general.
“Aromatherapy is more thoroughly defined as the skilled and controlled use of essential oils for physical and emotional health and well-being.
Science is now confirming what has been known for centuries; that essential oils have healing properties on both physical and emotional levels.
Absorbed through the skin and via the olfactory brain connection through inhalation they have been considered among the most therapeutic and rejuvenating of all botanical extracts throughout the ages” – Valerie Gennari Cooksley.
The Potency Of
We experience this daily, with so many beautiful oils diffused through our home. We create blends to suit and support the many varied experiences of day-to-day life.
Mornings we use oils to invigorate, awaken and kick-start our days. Through the winter months we diffuse protective blends, to boost our immune systems and combat the common cold.
In the evenings we use calming, grounding and soothing blends to help us all wind down after long days.
Essential oils are such a powerful way to help us come back to our centre after stressful times. Our parenting situation requires us to give well beyond our usual capacity, and so these gifts from mother nature literally support our capacity, our compassion and our coping abilities.
I love seeing Mauro get out his extensive range of Essential Oil books and create remedies, blends for family and friends and in particular Chiara.
How can these oils support you?
Parenting is a constant role that requires so much of you. Yet with so many demands thrown at you, you wonder if it’s actually possible to remain grounded, calm, compassionate and full of love. Some days it feels like everyone and everything is pulling at you in all directions.
A constant juggle.
Can you come back to your centre? Can you find calm in the chaos?
How is your health going? How many layers of stress are impacting on your mind, body and soul?
We have a huge job at hand, so let’s make sure we’re supporting ourselves to show up in the best way yet.
Change is possible, it’s just about taking the first step and committing to a different way. Moving from our centre and making choices that support us in our ever-expanding role as a Mother or Father.
“You’ve had a long stay in the hospital and you feel exhausted, but you are equipped with tools to shift and change your energy”
“You feel like every bit of space in your home is taken up with adaptive equipment, you crave simplicity and you know you can find mental space, clarity and calm .”
“The night time routine feels huge, you have what you need to help the home move into a restful state”
“Your mind can’t slow down, you have a huge list of things to complete, you know how to take a deep breath and focus with a relaxed mind”
Essential oils are used for a wide range of spiritual, emotional and physical wellness applications. They can be used aromatically (in a diffuser), topically (on your skin) or internally (with just a few drops).We truly believe in the power of self-healing. We also believe in the importance of avoiding harmful chemicals that create toxicity in our households and our bodies. Essential oils have the power to invite us to show up with a vibrant level of awareness, wellness, wholeness, and health in every area of our lives.
We are uniting our forces to share our love and passion for essential oils. Mauro has a gift for making up oil blends, we have a mini essential oil kit that comes with us everywhere you go. We’d love to share with you these incredible gifts of Mother Nature.
Lets do this!
STEP 1: Choose your enrolment kit
(or you can just purchase single oils if you wish)
The best way to start, and what I highly recommend is getting the Home Essentials Kit. Also, make sure you add the Coconut Oil to your first order because it’s the best carrier oil to experiment with the plant magic when you first get started.
STEP 2: When you’re ready to purchase follow these steps:
- Click this link: mydoterra.com/miraclemama
- Click Join & Save at the top of the page.
- Choose the country and language that’s appropriate for you.
- If asked, select the shipping option for your country or closest to where you live.
- Enter your personal information.
- At Enroller id, make sure my number 1165549 is displayed then click verify to see my name.
- Choose a password.
- Purchasing a kit waives the $35 enrolment fee and is the smartest way to join. The most popular kit and what I recommend is the Home Essentials Kit. If you just want to start with a couple of oils instead of a kit, start typing the name of the oil in the box and it will appear for you to select it. Be sure to select the $35 introductory packet if you’re not enrolling with a kit.
- Enter your Credit Card details and process your order and you are on your way!
- Once your payment is processed, you’ll be asked whether you want to set up your Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) order. This is voluntary, however, if you’re looking at exploring the business opportunity, a monthly order is essential so you can get paid commissions. If you’re simply interested in being a customer, you’ll love the LRP for the free product incentives! If you enrolled with the Essential Collection or the Home Essentials Kit, I suggest adding the Yoga Collection oils to your LRP order for the following month (they are incredible). If you decide to go ahead and set this up, select a date — preferably between the 2nd and 7th of next month and you’ll receive a FREE oil from doTERRA if your order reaches 125PV or more. To finalize your LRP, select your oils, and enter your payment details one more time. Please note: your credit card will NOT be processed until the date you’ve selected for shipping and you can update your order at any time if you change your mind.